Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Return of the Heat

The day after I stash away the carcasses of three presentations, I'm also taking down my singlets and shorts. Summer is coming too fast before Spring. I still have two new sweaters that I haven't worn, but nevermind, I give up. Onward to sticking with toasty uniforms then: sticky, literally.

The AEGS conference went well: we stacked ourselves with pastry, delirium (he's on to something) and re-found comp-lit-pride. I don't know if I have the energy to think about the fastfowarded April ahead; coursework is taking it all out of me. Was so braindead that I forgot my card PIN at Trader Joe's last night, and even that wonderful place little excited me. Except when I thought I saw someone with stripped shirt and wild hair who resembled JWP and nearly jumped onto him.

Meanwhile, I'm just waiting for my pms to be over and the sparkling new shoes to arrive. And maybe even Mexico, maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mayee said...

Baudrillard's dead.

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home