Thursday, May 15, 2008

虛脫

Picture three TAs running out of an office, panting and puffing. And picture them five months earlier, when they knew next to nothing about running from horror. If there is one thing they learned, it is that if power masters, absolute power musters absolutely. And sticking together they sure did.

---
I've finally survived the semester. Spring '08 will last for awhile: jilted, two car accidents, dental trouble, poverty, extreme homesickness, conferences, journal-headaches, 2 final papers in a week and gradings in a day, etc. I am going for absolute anti-intellectualism for a whole week, be it feigned or otherwise, before embarking on tackling 56 theory books/articles for the major field exam in August. So bring on the Southpark, the Jin Yong sword-fighting novels, the dvds and the magazines. I'll also be house-sitting next week, so bring on Fluffy-styled pajamas party too.

Please, I don't wish to run from horror anytime soon.

addendum: Sam will make this the SUMMER OF FUN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All the best for you Generals. My own hell personal was just over less than 2 days ago. * hugs * from the East Coast!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Sammy Solomon said...

SUMMER OF FUN!! SON OF SAM!! STATUESQUE!! TOFU HOUSE!! DELIRIOUS!!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home