On Flight
Half of me has already boarded the plane to Singapore. The other half is here in LA trying to be productive on:
1) Lefebvre: 'Centering Utopia, Counter-Space and Revolution.' Or something like that when I can see from the bottom of my 2-buck chuck.
2) The three kinds of death -- or stillbirths in Derrida.
3) Meanwhile, Forbes writes from London about the December issue of Angelaki for Politics of Friendship. That means my Echo paper finally calls for re-sounding.
4) Looking forward to turning 27 next week, camping on a possibly snowing Mt. San Jancino in 2 weeks.
It is only fully apparent that I'm truly looking forward to joining my other half.
1) Lefebvre: 'Centering Utopia, Counter-Space and Revolution.' Or something like that when I can see from the bottom of my 2-buck chuck.
2) The three kinds of death -- or stillbirths in Derrida.
3) Meanwhile, Forbes writes from London about the December issue of Angelaki for Politics of Friendship. That means my Echo paper finally calls for re-sounding.
4) Looking forward to turning 27 next week, camping on a possibly snowing Mt. San Jancino in 2 weeks.
It is only fully apparent that I'm truly looking forward to joining my other half.


2 Comments:
23 more days!
I know! Urghh if I survive the exhaustion and can board the plane!
Post a Comment
<< Home