That Glorious Instep

In the same week when Nian Nian sprained his neck, a fire broke out in Eddie's apartment and I killed Echo and Politics of Friendship, I also caught the greatest ballerina of our times.
And if I were more capable, I would be able to describe to myself what the week was like. But till I return from Bali still choking over Sylvie Guillem's insteps, the wait would have to be a reincarnation, if it's still trendy to believe in one.
Fodder for the "event": we need it in order to no longer have it. We can substitute the word for many others, for example, that of the "classical/canonical," "structure," etc. Some say, "life."
And if I were more capable, I would be able to describe to myself what the week was like. But till I return from Bali still choking over Sylvie Guillem's insteps, the wait would have to be a reincarnation, if it's still trendy to believe in one.
Fodder for the "event": we need it in order to no longer have it. We can substitute the word for many others, for example, that of the "classical/canonical," "structure," etc. Some say, "life."


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home