Thursday, October 25, 2007

Finally...


Nian-mobile has a legal driver.
*jump-clap-honk*

6 Comments:

Blogger 'stee said...

yay! congratulations!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Aww, well done! I think I felt greater excitement and joy upon passing my driving test than I did upon passing my degree.

8:59 PM  
Blogger msl said...

Thanks Stee and Michelle!

Yes I am totally elated. Especially since it's my THIRD attempt and I've been driving on the other side of the law for a month now. Shhhhsshh. California is just forbidding without some wheels.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yay shao! i expect a ride the next time i see you.

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!!! - Mayee

6:25 AM  
Blogger msl said...

heh dear, remember our long bus rides last year? If only I had a car then when you guys were visiting, we would be so much less landlocked!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home