Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Indigestion

I was so hungry on the way back from school last night that I opened my mouth (to yawn, or to smoke I can't remember which) and a fly flew into it.

It is not the first time that I've eaten a fly against my will. I know I am Venus(flytrap)-like but I'm vegetarian for goodness sake. Don't ask me if they are good to eat. Sad but true, when it comes to unidentified flying insects, one has to not eat well.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahhahaha... what does it taste like???

7:36 PM  
Blogger Mayee said...

That's me, by the way -- Mayee

7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you feel it wriggling?

8:27 PM  
Blogger msl said...

Nope, it went down quite fast without me feeling or tasting much of it. More like a strange lump. Flies are very focused, it seems.

Oh well.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home