c'est tragique...


... to find out that Sylvie Guillem would be featuring her Sacred Monsters U.S. Premiere in May at UCLA when I might be already back in Singapore!!!
Yes, the Sylvie Guillem. 40-years old and still putting every elasticity and beauty characteristic of ballet to utmost awe, and most times, shame. This might be my first and last time ever seeing those limbs on stage. Why do I have to even find myself in a position to miss it?
Derrida versus Evi-dentia. Which would be the (non-)event?
Yes, the Sylvie Guillem. 40-years old and still putting every elasticity and beauty characteristic of ballet to utmost awe, and most times, shame. This might be my first and last time ever seeing those limbs on stage. Why do I have to even find myself in a position to miss it?
Derrida versus Evi-dentia. Which would be the (non-)event?


4 Comments:
Tough call. i'd say guillem but nothing would beat being surrounded by people that you can instantly connect with to last you through the semester.
urghhhhh.. and now there's this too, though not time-clashing but just brain-eating:
http://flatiron.sdsc.edu/projects/sect/main.php
can you apply for this?
Yes I can. Am going to try over the next few days. Wish me luck. For the sky-high registeration fees too...
Post a Comment
<< Home