Squash of All Seasons

It's hard to tell from the top view, but my first attempt at making squash soup turned out to be of epic proportions!
Me: "Why are we using summer squash when it's winter?"
Justin: "'Cause we live in SoCal!"
---
Loads of yellow squash, pumpkins, tomatoes, onions, chili, spices and broth later, I'm all warm with orange goodness. Nothing beats cooking inspirations in between papers cause once I start on the next long one, it's back to microwave-and-stir-frying business as usual.
Me: "Why are we using summer squash when it's winter?"
Justin: "'Cause we live in SoCal!"
---
Loads of yellow squash, pumpkins, tomatoes, onions, chili, spices and broth later, I'm all warm with orange goodness. Nothing beats cooking inspirations in between papers cause once I start on the next long one, it's back to microwave-and-stir-frying business as usual.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home